Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Elegance“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Elegance [Crossword Clue]
If “Elegance” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- GRACE (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: grace; noun: grace period; plural noun: grace periods; noun: His Grace; noun: Her Grace; noun: Your Grace; plural proper noun: Graces; plural noun: the Graces; plural proper noun: Three Graces
- smoothness and elegance of movement.
- courteous, good will.
- (in Christian belief) God's free and unmerited favor, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
- a period officially allowed for payment of a sum due or for compliance with a law or condition, especially an extended period granted as a special favor.
- a short prayer of thanks said before or after a meal.
- used as forms of description or address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
- (in Greek mythology) three beautiful goddesses (Aglaia, Thalia, and Euphrosyne) believed to personify and bestow charm, grace, and beauty.
verb: grace; 3rd person present: graces; past tense: graced; past participle: graced; gerund or present participle: gracing
- bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation.
- (of a person or thing) be an attractive presence in or on; adorn.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!