Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Effort to achieve something“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Effort to achieve something [Crossword Clue]
If “Effort to achieve something” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BID (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: bid; 3rd person present: bids; past tense: bid; past participle: bid; gerund or present participle: bidding
- offer (a specific price) for something, especially at an auction.
- (of a contractor) offer to do (work) for a stated price; tender for.
- BRIDGE make a statement during the auction undertaking to make (a certain number of tricks with a stated suit as trumps) if the bid is successful and one becomes the declarer.
- make an effort or attempt to achieve.
noun: bid; plural noun: bids
- an offer of a price, especially at an auction.
- an offer to buy the shares of a company to gain control of it.
- an offer to do work or supply goods at a stated price; a tender.
- BRIDGE an undertaking by a player in the auction to make a stated number of tricks with a stated suit as trumps.
- an attempt or effort to achieve something.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!