Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Drummed-up measures?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Drummed-up measures? [Crossword Clue]
If “Drummed-up measures?” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- RHYTHMS (7 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: rhythms
- a strong, regular repeated pattern of movement or sound.
- the measured flow of words and phrases in verse or prose as determined by the relation of long and short or stressed and unstressed syllables.
- a regularly recurring sequence of events or processes.
- ART a harmonious sequence or correlation of colors or elements.
Rhythm generally means a “movement marked by the regulated succession of strong and weak elements, or of opposite or different conditions”.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!