Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Drink once consumed to prevent malaria“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Drink once consumed to prevent malaria [Crossword Clue]
If “Drink once consumed to prevent malaria” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TONIC (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: tonic; plural noun: tonics
- a medicinal substance is taken to give a feeling of vigor or well-being.
- short for tonic water.
- Music the first note in a scale that, in conventional harmony, provides the keynote of a piece of music.
- giving a feeling of vigor or well-being; invigorating.”a tonic body shampoo”
- Music relating to or denoting the first degree of a scale.
- Phonetics denoting or relating to the syllable within a tone group that has greatest prominence, because it carries the main change of pitch.
- relating to or restoring normal tone to muscles or other organs.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!