Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Device for Arachne, in Greek myth“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Device for Arachne, in Greek myth [Crossword Clue]
If “Device for Arachne, in Greek myth” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- LOOM (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: loom; plural noun: looms
- an apparatus for making fabric by weaving yarn or thread.
verb: loom; 3rd person present: looms; past tense: loomed; past participle: loomed; gerund or present participle: looming
- appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening
- a vague and often exaggerated first appearance of an object seen in darkness or fog, especially at sea.”the loom of the land”
- the dim reflection by cloud or haze of a light which is not directly visible, e.g. from a lighthouse over the horizon.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!