Last Updated on February 22, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
Deltarune Chapter 1&2 update 1.04 is now available to download on PS4 and PC. According to the official Deltarune patch notes, the latest update added a new loading screen on the console. Apart from this, Deltarune Chapter 1&2 version 1.04 also includes sound and crash fixes.
DELTARUNE version 1.04 List of Fixes – February 22, 2022
- During battle, if the cancel button was already held when the attack starts, movement speed won’t be slowed.
- Added a loading screen on console.
- Roux’s has unique lines when defeated violently.
- Checking wheeled ceramics is improved.
- Swatchlings now display the correct dialogue in battle.
- Susie’s present correctly appears in her room if you gave her the gift.
- Fixed an error where Alphys had the wrong face during a certain dialogue.
- Fixed the appearance of the classroom.
- Fixed a bug allowing your party members to get infinitely strong. (Save files are not affected.)
- Various other minor fixes.
Game system changes
- Fixed more places where the music would sometimes overlap on the console.
- Changed the way graphics are loaded to prevent hiccups on the console.
- Changed the way files are saved on the console. This fixes a bug in the PS4 version where save files could become corrupt under certain circumstances.
Download free Deltarune Chapter 1 and 2 patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and PC.