Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Deep __“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Deep __ [Crossword Clue]
If “Deep __” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- CUT (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: cut; 3rd person present: cuts; past tense: cut; past participle: cut; gerund or present participle: cutting
- make an opening, incision, or wound in (something) with a sharp-edged tool or object.
- divide into pieces with a knife or other sharp implement.
- make or form (something) by using a sharp tool to remove material.
- trim or reduce the length of (grass, hair, etc.) by using a sharp implement.
- reduce the size, amount, or quantity of.
- end or interrupt the provision of (a supply).
- (of a line) cross or intersect (another line).
- stop filming or recording.
- mix (an illegal drug) with another substance.
- strike or kick (a ball) with an abrupt, typically downward motion.
- divide a pack of playing cards by lifting a portion from the top, either to reveal a card at random or to place the top portion under the bottom portion.
- ignore or refuse to recognize (someone).
noun: cut; plural noun: cuts
- a stroke or blow given by a sharp-edged implement or by a whip or cane.
- a long, narrow incision in the skin made by something sharp.
- a wounding remark or act.
- the way or style in which something, especially a garment or someone's hair, is cut.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!