Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Declaration at the end of an exam“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Declaration at the end of an exam [Crossword Clue]
If “Declaration at the end of an exam” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TIME (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: time; plural noun: times
- the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- the continued progress of existence as affecting people and things.
- time or an amount of time as reckoned by a conventional standard.
- the personification of time, typically as an old man with a scythe and hourglass.noun: Time; noun: Father Time
- a point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon.
- time as allotted, available, or used.
- an instance of something happening or being done; an occasion.
- (following a number) expressing multiplication.
- the rhythmic pattern of a piece of music, as expressed by a time signature.
verb: time; 3rd person present: times; past tense: timed; past participle: timed; gerund or present participle: timing
- plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done.
- measure the time taken by (a process or activity, or a person doing it).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.