Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Deal negotiator“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Deal negotiator [Crossword Clue]
If “Deal negotiator” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- AGENT (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: agent; plural noun: agents
- a person who acts on behalf of another person or group.
- a person who manages the business, financial, or contractual matters for an actor, performer, writer, etc.
- a person or company that provides a particular service typically involves organizing transactions between two other parties.
- a person who works secretly to obtain information for a government or other official body.
- a person or thing that takes an active role or produces a specified effect.
- a substance that brings about a chemical or physical effect or causes a chemical reaction.
- GRAMMAR is the doer of an action, typically expressed as the subject of an active verb or a by phrase with a passive verb.
- COMPUTING an independently operating program, typically one that performs background tasks such as information retrieval or processing on behalf of a user or other program.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!