Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Crooked, as glasses“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Crooked, as glasses [Crossword Clue]
If “Crooked, as glasses” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SKEW (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- neither parallel nor at right angles to a specified or implied line; askew; crooked.
- MATHEMATICS (of a pair of lines) neither parallel nor intersecting.
- (of a curve) not lying in a plane.
- STATISTICS (of a statistical distribution) not symmetrical.
noun: skew; plural noun: skews
- an oblique angle; a slant.
- a bias towards one particular group or subject.
- STATISTICS the state of not being symmetrical.
verb: skew; 3rd person present: skews; past tense: skewed; past participle: skewed; gerund or present participle: skewing
- suddenly change direction or position.
- twist or turn or cause to do this.
- make biased or distorted in a way that is regarded as inaccurate, unfair, or misleading.
- STATISTICScause (a distribution) to be asymmetrical.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!