Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Covid test components“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Covid test components [Crossword Clue]
If “Covid test components” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SWABS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: swabs
- an absorbent pad or piece of material used in surgery and medicine for cleaning wounds, applying medication, or taking specimens.
- a specimen of a secretion taken with a swab for examination.
- a mop or other absorbent device for cleaning or mopping up a floor or other surface.
- a contemptible person.
3rd person present: swabs
- clean (a wound or surface) with a swab.
- absorb or clear (moisture) with a swab.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!