Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Coveted magic item in Sondheim's “Into the Woods”“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Coveted magic item in Sondheim's “Into the Woods” [Crossword Clue]
If “Coveted magic item in Sondheim's “Into the Woods”” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BEAN (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
Into the Woods
Into the Woods is a 1987 musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and a book by James Lapine. The musical intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales, exploring the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests.
noun: bean; plural noun: beans
- an edible seed, typically kidney-shaped, growing in long pods on certain leguminous plants.
- the hard seed of coffee, cocoa, and certain other plants.
- a leguminous plant that bears beans in pods.
- INFORMAL a minimal amount or nothing at all of something (used emphatically).
- INFORMAL BRITISH any money at all.
- DATED INFORMAL a person's head, especially when regarded as a source of common sense.
verb INFORMAL NORTH AMERICAN
verb: bean; 3rd person present: beans; past tense: beaned; past participle: beaned; gerund or present participle: beaning
- hit (someone) on the head.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!