Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Corn spot“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Corn spot [Crossword Clue]
If “Corn spot” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TOE (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: toe; plural noun: toes
- any of the five digits at the end of the human foot.
- any of the digits of the foot of a quadruped or bird.
- the part of an item of footwear that covers a person's toes.
- the lower end, tip, or point of something.
- the tip of the head of a golf club, furthest from the shaft.
- the base of a cliff, slope, or embankment.
- a flattish portion at the foot of an otherwise steep curve on a graph.
- a section of a rhizome or similar fleshy root from which a new plant may be propagated.
verb: toe; 3rd person present: toes; past tense: toed; past participle: toed; gerund or present participle: toeing
- push, touch, or kick with one's toe.
- Golf strike (the ball) with the toe of the club.
- walk with the toes pointed in (or out).
- (of a pair of wheels) converge (or diverge) slightly at the front.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.