Funcom published Conan Exiles, a survival game based on the iconic franchise. This article explains the Obelisk locations within Conan Exiles. You can play it on Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4, and Xbox One. It is set in the Barbarian world, where our custom-made character is rescued by Conan himself. This is the beginning of the adventure.
Obelisks in Conan Exiles, are large black stones that are surrounded by purple fog. They can be found around points of interest throughout the world. They can become corrupted if they are within close proximity to the purple fog. There are many ways to clean up this corruption.Today's Deals on Amazon
How Do I Unlock The Map Room In Conan Exiles
You can travel to specific areas via the map room. To make this happen, activate a teleporter. In order for it to work, you will need to locate Obelisks that are scattered across the map. Further information about the coordinates and locations of Conan Exiles Obelisk can be found in the article.
After obtaining the Obelisk, the first thing you should do is go to the named place (the orange area on the map). To activate the Obelisk, you will need to locate the NPC of the Archivist. Keep in mind the location where corruption can be dispersed. As you continue on, you will see ghost-like characters. Press e after meeting him to unlock many things.
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map Location, Coordinates, and Teleport
Conan Exiles' world is large and difficult to navigate. Obelisks are fast travel points that allow you to move around. It will be difficult to find them so this Conan Exiles Obelisks guide will help you by showing you where to find them all.
Location- Coordinate-Teleport command is the pattern Conan Exiles Obelisk list will follow:
- Dagon's Eye – N/6 – TeleportPlayer 318137 119737
- Upper Staging Area – K/8 – TeleportPlayer 187313 13168
- The Sinkhole H/6 – TeleportPlayer 2361 135794
- An unnamed city, near The Archives D/6 – TeleportPlayer 124458 112674
- South of Shattered Springs-C/8 – TeleportPlayer-201650 52327
- The Black Keep between Ruins of Xullan & the Bridge of the Betrayer F/11 – TeleportPlayer -69053 -118572
- The Temple of Frost D/13 TeleportPlayer 121859 -215992
- South West of Path of the Penitent- TeleportPlayer-6594 -222801
- The Dregs D/4 – TeleportPlayer-141840 217330
- Mounds of the Dead-B/11 – TeleportPlayer-238170-101259
How Can You Clean Corruption From the Conan Exiles Obelisks
There are two main ways to fix corruption in Conan Exiles. You can use the first method to cure corruption peacefully. The second method will make the clans of Barbarians suffer and you'll have to enslave a character.
- Travel the major cities of the game, and find the dancers. They will reduce your corruption level. You will need to find a pub in cities where you can see the dancers put on a show. Simply witnessing them dance is enough, you will get a message about your corruption level afterward.
- You would need to find and destroy a barbarian camp that has an enslaved dancer, you must also make a slave of the dancer afterward. You will need to be at least level 10 with your character. Also, you should have the Slave Maker ability unlocked.
After Finding an Oblisk in Conan Exiles, How Can You Use It To Fast Travel?
Conan Exiles features a very large map. It is therefore essential to learn how to teleport and fast travel. Fast travel is possible and you can travel quickly to all 10 Obelisks anywhere on the Conan Exiles map, as soon as you unlock them.
To locate these Obelisks quickly and use them for travel fast, you will need to search the locations listed below and then follow these simple steps:
- Find an Archivist and learn Cartography.
- Create a Map Room in your camp
- You can then start unlocking Obelisks that you can transport to.
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map – FAQ
- How do they look?: Black stones, surrounded by purple fog
- How do you clean corruption?: An Entertainer Thrall
- Using Map Room: A player can attune to Obelisk by pressing the E key when it is close to them. Once done, you can use the map room to teleport to the Obelisk.
- How to Complete A Journey Step?: Attune your Bracelet for the first time in the game.
Our other top Conan Exiles guides: