Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Code component“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Code component [Crossword Clue]
If “Code component” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- LAW (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: law; noun: the law
- the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.
- a rule defining correct procedure or behavior in a sport.
- a statement of fact, deduced from observation to the effect that a particular natural or scientific phenomenon always occurs if certain conditions are present.
- the body of divine commandments as expressed in the Bible or other religious texts.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.