Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “ Campaign with many commercials“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Campaign with many commercials [Crossword Clue]
If “ Campaign with many commercials” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ADBLITZ (7 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: blitz; plural noun: blitzes
- an intensive or sudden military attack. “a heavy artillery blitz”
- a sudden concerted effort to deal with something. “Katrina and I had a blitz on the cleaning”
- another term for lightning chess.
verb: blitz; 3rd person present: blitzes; past tense: blitzed; past participle: blitzed; gerund or present participle: blitzing
- attack or seriously damage (a place) in a blitz. “news came that Rotterdam had been blitzed”
- process (food) in an electric mixing machine. “news came that Rotterdam had been blitzed”
- [AMERICAN FOOTBALL] charge (the opposing team's quarterback) in a blitz.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!