Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Cackling farm birds“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Cackling farm birds [Crossword Clue]
If “Cackling farm birds” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- HENS (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: hens
- a female bird, especially of a domestic fowl.
- domestic fowls of either sex.
- used in names of birds, especially waterbirds of the rail family, e.g. moorhen, native hen.
- British a woman who is about to get married and is attending a celebration with female friends and relatives.
- Scottish used as an affectionate term of address to a girl or woman.
- a female lobster, crab, or salmon.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!