Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Browned Bread“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Browned Bread [Crossword Clue]
If “Browned Bread” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TOAST (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: toast; plural noun: toasts
- sliced bread browned on both sides by exposure to radiant heat, such as a grill or fire.
- a call to a gathering of people to raise their glasses and drink together in honor of a person or thing, or an instance of drinking in this way.
verb: toast; 3rd person present: toasts; past tense: toasted; past participle: toasted; gerund or present participle: toasting
- cook or brown (food, especially bread or cheese) by exposure to a grill, fire, or other sources of radiant heat.
- drink to the health or in honour of (someone or something) by raising one's glass together with others.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!