Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Bridal veil trim“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Bridal veil trim [Crossword Clue]
If “Bridal veil trim” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- LACE (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: lace; plural noun: laces
- a fine open fabric of cotton or silk, made by looping, twisting, or knitting thread in patterns and used especially for trimming garments.
- a cord or leather strip passed through eyelets or hooks on opposite sides of a shoe or garment and then pulled tight and fastened.
verb: lace; 3rd person present: laces; past tense: laced; past participle: laced; gerund or present participle: lacing
- fasten or tighten (a shoe or garment) by tying the laces.
- entwine (things, especially fingers) together.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!