In this post, you will find Blooket codes to use on Blooket Play and join an official game. Blooket is a web-based trivia quiz game platform used in online classrooms to enhance the learning process, similar to Kahoot. The platform can be used for both group competitions and solo studies.
Blooket game modes: How to play Blooket
Blooket's classic game mode is similar to Kahoot's and can only be played live. However, one thing that makes Blooket different from Kahoot is that it offers several other game modes:
- Battle Royale: This mode is similar to Classic, but instead of going against everyone, you go against another player or another team.
- Cafe: In this mode, you will work as a cafe waiter, serving customers food and making money. The player that earns the most wins.
- Classic: Classic is a game mode similar to Kahoot or Quizizz. Players get prompted a question on not only the host's screen but also the player's screen.
- Crazy Kingdom: the Crazy Kingdom is a Blooket game mode based on or very similar to Reigns.
- Crypto Hack: In this mode, your goal is to steal other players' cryptocurrency and win.
- Factory: Factory is a game mode that can be played solo, hosted, and as homework. The player's goal is to make as much money as possible by getting different units that each produce a different amount of money at a different speed.
- Fishing Frenzy: Fishing Frenzy is a Game Mode that involves answering questions to reel in hooked blooks. Each book has a rarity, ranging from “Trash” to “Angler's Legend”. Higher rarities carry a higher weight. By answering faster, a player can catch rarer books.
- Racing: Racing is a multiplayer-only game. The player that answers questions the fastest wins.
- Tower Defense: Tower Defense is a game mode in which players answer questions and build towers to defend themselves from evil blooks.
- Tower of Doom: The Tower of Doom can be played both for Homework and Solo. The mode is played with cards. Mechanics: You must have a higher Strength, Wisdom, or Charisma to damage the enemy.
What are Blooket codes?
Blooket codes are Game ID codes. The Blooket codes you are looking for here are essentially Game IDs for games hosted by Blooket or YouTube streamers. You can use a working code to join a live game hosted by a streamer.
The code remains active for as long as the game is open, so players can use it to join it.
Working Blooket Live Game ID codes
Here are the current live Blooket ID codes to join an official game hosted by Blooket:
- There are currently no active Blooket codes.
Once a new YouTube live stream from Blooket comes out, there will be a new code that you can use to join the live stream's game.
Expired Blooket codes list (Inactive)
Here are old codes there were active during online YouTube streams:
- Nov 8, 2021 Live stream code 497014
- Oct 31, 2021 Live stream code 3778473
- Oct 31, 2021 Live stream code 7643619
How to join a Blooket live game using a Blooket code?
Here's how to join a live Blooket game using the codes:
- First, open your internet browser.
- Then go to blooket.com
- Click on the “Join a Game” button on the right side of the Blooket logo to to Blooket Play screen.
- Next, copy and paste or type in a live Blooket code into the text box with the Game ID placeholder text.
- Finally, click the right-facing arrow to join the game.
Blooket Play FAQ
Do students need an account to play Blooket?
No! Only the teacher needs an account to create question sets and host a game. Any student can use the Game ID to join without logging in. However, students can create accounts to track their stats and unlock more blooks.
Is Blooket free?
Yes, all the essential Blooket features are free. Teachers can create an unlimited amount of question sets and host games with up to 60 students. Blooket+ allows teachers to host games with up 1,000 people (excluding the Racing and Battle Royal game modes).
What are Blooks?
Blooks are the player and enemy avatars/icons in Blooket. The are multiple Blooket types or categories, and players can unlock more by creating a Blooket account. The Blook collections have different themes, from bots and animals to medieval or space Blooks.
There are seven Blooks rarities: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Chromas, and Mysticals.
How many mystical Blooks are there?
There are currently only two mystical Blooks in the game. The Spooky Ghost by users wat, metella, AceOfSpadesOG, and Tim the Alien owned by users okr765 and rainbow.
How to get a mystical Blook?
The only way to obtain mystical blooks is by winning an event.
How to get a chroma Blook?
Chroma blooks are also extremely rare and they are drops from Blook boxes. The drop rates for Chroma Blooks range from 0.02% to 0.05%.
How many chroma Blooks are there?
There are currently 16 chroma Blooks in the game.
This is everything you need to know about Blooket codes. Make sure to bookmark this page as we will be adding more codes for live games to play on Blooket as soon as they come out.