Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “”Barbed” fence topper“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
”Barbed” fence topper [Crossword Clue]
If “”Barbed” fence topper” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- WIRE (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- metal drawn out into the form of a thin flexible thread or rod.
- an electronic listening device that can be concealed on a person.
- a telegram or cablegram.
verb: wire; 3rd person present: wires; past tense: wired; past participle: wired; gerund or present participle: wiring
- install electric circuits or wires in.
- connect (someone or something) to a piece of electronic equipment.
- provide, fasten, or reinforce with wires.
- informal North American send a telegram or cablegram to.
- send (money) to (someone) by means of a telegram or cablegram.
- snare (an animal) with wire.
- Croquetobstruct (a ball, shot, or player) by a hoop.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!