Families in Attack on Titan: Evolution are a vital gacha part of the game, similar to clans in Demon Slayer-inspired Roblox fighting games. Every player is assigned a family upon creating a character and in this Attack on Titan: Evolution Families Tier List, we will also explain how to use spins to reroll your family.
However, first, let's have a look at what families are and what they bring to the table.Today's Deals on Amazon
How Families work in AoT Evolution
- Each player, upon joining for the first time, receives 5 spins they can immediately use to spin for a family.
- Legendary and Rare families in AoT provide unique passives to the player, while uncommon ones just provide stat boosts.
- You can obtain spins through the daily quests, by using perks that give you spins through gameplay, or by redeeming AoT: Evolution codes.
- There is a pity system in place for the few unlucky people that haven't gotten a good family in multiple spins:
- Orange/Epic – (500)
- Red/Mythic – (4000)
What does the Bloodline Bag Gamepass do–
Bloodline Bag is one of the best Gamepasses in AoT: Evolution, as it allows you to keep 10 families and rotate between them depending on the boosts you need.
- Hold 10 families.
- Switch between families.
- Trade families.
- Reduces ‘Legendary Pity' from 4000 to 3250 Reduces ‘Orange Pity' from 500 to 440.
- Can hold duplicate families. (can have the same family twice or more.)
Attack on Titan: Evolution Families Tier List
The Family Tier List below is quite simple, as it is quite evident that rarer families bring a lot more to the table.
I think it's quite appropriate that Eren's Yeager family (Mythic) is the best in the game, especially for new players, since it provides free revives, which I prefer to Ackerman's boosts at 35% HP (which can happen while you are in a Titan's mouth without any blades, rendering it essentially useless, because you will die anyway).
- Yeager: Passive – ‘Fight!'
- 2 revive upon death. Every 40 minutes, you will be able to kill all the titans in a 150m radius upon death as well. Attack titan stats increase by 50%.
S Tier Families
Ackerman (Mythic) is still an awesome Family, even though I rate Yeagear higher (and I may be wrong anyway). If you can one-shot Titans, Reiss (Mythic) can also be a great survival guarantee. However, I believe that becomes harder to achieve on harder missions (if you are level 100, that's another story, as no Titan will attack you before you kill them with one shot).
- Ackerman: Passive – ‘Ackerman's Rage'
- 1.2x speed and damage multiplier. Gain 50% boost on all stats when you reach 35% hp, and maintain a consistent speed. Lasts for 3 minutes. Additionally, individuals with Ackerman can hold up to 8 thunder spears.
- Reiss:Passive – ‘Grace'
- No titan will aggro/attack you until you hit it once. There is 30% chance the titan may not attack you even after hitting it. Titans have a 15% slower reaction towards you as well.
A Tier Families
All Epic families provide a free revive upon death, while all of them give you buffs against a particular Raid Boss/Titan Type.
- Arlert – Passive: ‘Intellect'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain 10% EXP increase. Colossal titan stats increase by 50%.
- Braun – Passive: ‘Strong body'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain x2 health. Armoured titan stats increase by 50%.
- Finger – Passive: ‘Stamina'
- 1 revive upon death. Base gas increases by 15%. Cart titan stats increase by 50%.
- Tybur – Passive: ‘Blacksmith'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain 15% discount on upgrades. Warhammer titan stats increase by 50%.
- Galliard – Passive: ‘Nimble'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain 50% base speed multiplier when running (and remove any injured speed damages). Jaw titan stats increase by 50%.
- Leonhart – Passive: ‘Advanced Hardening'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain 10% damage when hitting titans. Female titan stats increase by 50%.
- Ksaver – Passive: ‘Advanced Hardening'
- 1 revive upon death. Gain 15% Crit chance when hitting titans. Beast titan stats increase by 50%.
B Tier Families
Rare families don't really bring that much to the table, so we have split them into B-Tier and C-Tier ones.
- Smith: Player gets a 10% speed boost, and everyone in the mission with you gets 5% speed boost
- Zoe: Upgrades reduced by 10%
- Kirschtein: Horse stats boosted by 25%
- Springer: Crit chance gets a 5% boost
- Braus ODM: range increased by 10%
- Sadies: 10% increase in gold gain
- Grice: Recover x2 faster
- Kruger: Player gets a 10% damage increase
C Tier Families
- Pixis: Player gets a 10% hp boost, and everyone in the mission with you gets a 5% hp boost
- Forster: 10% chance to not be detected by a titan for 3 seconds
How to obtain/spin for a Family in AoT–
To obtain families, you must spin in the Customization tab in the Main Menu.