Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Approached quickly“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Approached quickly [Crossword Clue]
If “Approached quickly” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- RANTO (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: run; 3rd person present: runs; past tense: ran; gerund or present participle: running; past participle: run; adjective: -run
- move at a speed faster than a walk, never having both or all the feet on the ground at the same time.
- pass or cause to pass quickly in a particular direction.
- (with reference to a liquid) flow or cause to flow.
- extend or cause to extend in a particular direction.
- (of a bus, train, ferry, or other form of transport) make a regular journey on a particular route.
- be in charge of; manage.
- be in or cause to be in operation; function or cause to function.
- continue or be valid or operative for a particular period of time.
- stand as a candidate in an election.
- publish or be published in a newspaper or magazine.
- bring (goods) into a country illegally and secretly; smuggle.
- North American cost (someone) (a specified amount).
- North American (of a stocking or pair of tights) develop a ladder.
- West Indian provide.
noun: run; plural noun: runs; noun: the run; plural noun: the runs
- an act or spell of running.
- a journey accomplished or route taken by a vehicle, aircraft, or boat, especially on a regular basis.
- an opportunity or attempt to achieve something.
- a continuous spell of a particular situation or condition.
- the widespread and sudden demand for (a commodity) or widespread trading in (a currency).
- the average or usual type of person or thing.
- a sloping snow-covered course or track used for skiing, bobsleighing, or tobogganing.
- an enclosed area in which domestic animals or birds may run freely in the open.
- Australian New Zealand a large open stretch of land used for pasture or the raising of stock.
- free and unrestricted use of or access to.
- Cricket a unit of scoring achieved by hitting the ball so that both batsmen are able to run between the wickets, or awarded in some other circumstances.
- North American a vertical line of unraveled stitches in stockings or tights; a ladder.
- a downward trickle of paint or a similar substance when applied too thickly.
- Informal diarrhea.
- Nautical the after part of a ship's bottom where it rises and narrows towards the stern.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.