Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Antipasto bit“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Antipasto bit [Crossword Clue]
If “Antipasto bit” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- OLIVE (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: olive; plural noun: olives; noun: olive tree; plural noun: olive trees; noun: olive green; plural noun: olive greens; adjective: olive-green; noun: olive shell; plural noun: olive shells
- a small oval fruit with a hard stone and bitter flesh, green when unripe and bluish black when ripe, used as food and as a source of oil.
- the small evergreen tree produces olives and narrow leaves with silvery undersides native to warm regions of the Old World.
- a greyish-green color like that of an unripe olive.
- a slice of beef or veal is made into a roll with stuffing and stewed.
- a marine mollusc with a smooth, roughly cylindrical shell typically brightly colored.
- each of a pair of smooth, oval swellings in the medulla oblongata.
- a metal ring or fitting which is tightened under a threaded nut to form a seal, as in a compression joint.
- (of the complexion) yellowish-brown; sallow.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!