If you are wondering whether Aniverse has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. Aniverse is a Roblox fighting game simulator, created by Aniverse, and one of the most popular experiences on the platform.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Aniverse Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Aniverse Trello:
On Aniverse's Trello, you will find information about the game, however, the board is quite outdated. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Information about the game (Quality guide, Souls guide, and Meditation guide).
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze characters.
- Details about all the game's adventures (Shell Island, Great Ninja Bridge, Spirit Town, and more to be added soon)
- Information about the game's Trials (Slime, Pengo, and Soul) that will help you farm materials to evolve characters.
- Details about the game's infinite mode.