If you are wondering whether Anime Warriors has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. Anime Warriors is a Roblox anime-inspired fighting simulator, created by Project: Warriors, and one of the most popular experiences on the platform.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Anime Warriors Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Anime Warriors Trello:
On Anime Warriors's Trello, you will find information about the game, however, the board is quite outdated. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- A Get Started Guide, Information about Daily Rewards, the game's lobby, codes, and the AFK (Free Crystals) room.
- Details about the game's Battlepass rewards.
- Update Logs.
- An FAQ section.
- Information about Relics, Evolutions, Shops, Quests, Summoning, Gamepasses, and more.
- PvE and PvP tier lists.
- Details about the game's modes (Adventure, Casual and Ranked PvP, Abyss, and Challenge mode).
- Information about 6-star characters.