If you are wondering whether Anime Fighters Simulator (AFS) has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. AFS is a Roblox anime-inspired fighting simulator, created by Sulley, and one of the most popular experiences on the platform.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Anime Fighters Simulator Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Anime Fighters Simulator (AFS) Trello:
On Anime Fighters Simulator (AFS)'s Trello, you will find information about the game, however, the board is quite outdated. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Information about game updates.
- An FAQ section.
- The game's special fighter rarities (shiny, craftable, divine, and ???).
- Details about the game's special areas, events, and merchants.
- Information about the game's mounts.
- A list of all the fighters, split into Divine Fighters, and fighters by location (Super Island, Ninja Village, Crazy Town, Fruits Islands, Hero University, Walled City, Slayer Army, Ghoul Town, Chimera Jungle, Empty Dimension, Cursed High, XYZ Metropolis, 9 Crimes Island, Destiny Island, Lucky Kingdom, Land of Alchemy, Slimey Island, Flame City, Divine Colosseum, and Kingdom of Four).