If you are wondering whether Anime Adventures has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. Anime Adventures is a Roblox tower defense simulator, created by Gomu, and one of the most popular experiences on the platform.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Anime Adventures Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Anime Adventures Trello:
On Anime Adventures's Trello, you will find information about the game, however, the board is quite outdated. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- The game's links.
- An FAQ section
- Information about, secret, mythic, legendary, epic, and rate units.
- Event and Shop NPC details.
- Details about the game's shops, including the Bulma Shop (Traveling Merchant).
- Each unit's traits.
- Information about the game's different modes and worlds.
- An extra section discussing the time machine for free AFK games, luck boosts, food, materials, and much more.