If you are looking for the best units to invest in and evolve in Anime Adventures, we have you covered with our Anime Adventures Tier List. Understanding how units are ranked will help you form better unit combinations of elite units to successfully fend off enemies in this tower defense game.
We will also explain how you can acquire units by summoning them and how to evolve specific Mythic evolvable units.Today's Deals on Amazon
Anime Adventures Unit Tier List: All Units Ranked
The units are ranked from Tier S to Tier D, with S being the strongest tier and D being the weakest tier. Mythic Units like Diavoro and Rangoku will be extremely valuable in later stages of the game.
|Lelouch can mind control both minions and bosses while he summons soldiers with 2,000 HP that shoot piercing shots through multiple enemies. He can also summon a mech 11,000 HP with a circle AoE attack through the whole map.|
|Huge AoE, great DPS, very fast SPA, and can stun enemies|
|Huge AoE, best stats in the game, but high SPA. Great replacement for Madara, but Broly’s DPS is better.|
|While Madara is the most expensive unit in the game, he is worth it, especially for Infinite mode, as once evolved, he becomes among the best DPS in the game.|
|Great alongside Dio for Story mode and part of the current meta for Infinite mode. Great DPS and AoE damage.|
|Katakuri is excellent, thanks to his slow effect. His damage may be mediocre at best, but slowing enemies down allows all your other units to maximize their damage. A must-have unit for crowd control.|
|Good unit, but somewhat redundant as Akainu and Broly are better DPS units. He has excellent range and AoE but his Tsunami ability that knocks back enemies has a 1-minute cooldown.|
|Good single target DPS. Primarily useful in Infinite mode, thanks to his Erased Time ability.|
|A Tier||All Might|
|The best support unit in the game once evolved.|
|Excellent support DPS unit thanks to his burn.|
|A Tier||Levi||Great support DPS with exquisite SPA and range. His AoE cone is quite limited, so he is more of a boss killer.|
|A Tier||Dio||High SPA but good DPS and his Timestop is invaluable in both Story and Infinite mode.|
|A Tier||Erwin||Great support unit thanks to the 25% DMG boost for units within range and the ability to summon a unit with 1,000 HP every 10s.|
|A Tier||Giorno||A perfect legendary unit with no ability but excellent SPA, Range, DPS, and cost.|
|B Tier||Pain||Quite helpful until you get evolved All Might, thanks to his pushback ability and large AoE.|
|B Tier||SSJB Goku||Good DPS, with decent range, SPA, and AoE cone, does well in Infinite mode.|
|B Tier||Bulma||Best money unit if you need one.|
|C Tier||Itachi||A mediocre unit that inflicts burn.|
|C Tier||Goku Black||He mediocre unit due to his low DPS.|
|C Tier||Armin||Due to his skill’s long cooldown (even after you upgrade it), Armin won’t be much help in most formations.|
|C Tier||Eren||Quite underwhelming and deprecated by Erwin.|
The best units for Infinite mode (Current meta)
The teams that seem to be preferred by most players seem to consist of:
- All Might
- with the final unit being one of Erwin/Sakura/Diavoro.
How to get units in Anime Adventures
To get units in Anime Adventures, you must summon them by spending Gems, the game’s premium currency. Here are the steps to do so:
- Launch Anime Adventures and start playing.
- Next, press the Summon button on the left side of the game screen to teleport to the summon area.
- This will open the summon window.
- Now you can summon units one-by-one for 50 gems each by pressing the “Buy 1” button or in batches of 10 for 500 gems by pressing the “Buy 10” button.
Don’t forget to check for the latest Anime Adventures codes to receive a few extra Gems for your summons!
How to Evolve Units in Anime Adventures
You can evolve specific Mythic rarity Units in Anime Adventures. To do so, you must own the Unit and the item(s) required to evolve it and head to the Evolve location in the lobby. Below you will find the currently evolvable characters and the items required to evolve them:
- All Might: Requires Shining Extract to evolve
- Broly: Requires Restraining Necklace to evolve
- Levi: Requires 2x Ultrasteel Blade to evolve
- Madara: Requires 2x Divine Eye to evolve
- Shanks: Requires Hat of the Conquerer and 15x Devil Fruit to evolve
- Akainu: Requires Magma Fruit and 20x Devil Fruit to evolve
- Mochi (Fujitora): Requires 2x Cupcake and 15x Devil Fruit to evolve
- Whitebeard: Requires 1x Quake Fruit and 20x Devil Fruit to evolve
The use of King Idol is somewhat obscure as Lelouch (Secret) is not an evolvable unit. Some people claim that King’s Idol is required to get Lelouch. Note that since he is a Secret with a meager chance, you may get him independent of the currently running banner. You just have a very low chance to get him at each summon.
You can either purchase these items from the Travelling Merchant or head to the Evolve lobby area and talk to Beeruh to craft them.
Evolved Units Stat Changes
- Evolved Broly – +50% Saiyan Range, +25% Damage
- Evolved All Might – Smash Knockback, +40% Damage, -10% Smash Cooldown
- Evolved Madara – +20% Damage, +Susanoo Fire
- Evolved Levi – +30% Damage, +25% Critical
- Evolved Shanks +50% Attack, +Conqueror’s Haki
- Evolved Akainu +30% Attack, +20% Volcano Range
- Evolved Mochi +25% Attack, +Mochi Slow
- Evolved Whitebear +30% Attack, +Sea Quake
Finally, by going deeper into the room and interacting with the Evolve Units interface by pressing E on your keyboard, you can select an evolvable unit and its required items to evolve it.
More items will be added in the future and more evolvable units, so we will keep the tier list and evolution guide updated.
This is everything you need to know about the Anime Adventures tier list, acquiring units, and evolving them. You can check the rest of your tier lists for more content or the rest of our Roblox guides!