Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Amount paid“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Amount paid [Crossword Clue]
If “Amount paid” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- COST (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: cost; 3rd person present: costs; past tense: cost; past participle: cost; gerund or present participle: costing; past tense: costed; past participle: costed
- (of an object or action) require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done.
- cause the loss or unpleasant consequence of.
- INFORMAL be expensive for (someone).
- estimate the price of.
noun: cost; plural noun: costs
- an amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something.
- the effort, loss, or sacrifice necessary to achieve or obtain something.
- legal expenses, especially those allowed in favour of the winning party or against the losing party in a suit.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!