If you are wondering whether All Star Tower Defense (ASTD) has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. ASTD is a Roblox tower defense simulator, created by Top Down games, and one of the most popular experiences on the platform.
What is Trello?
Trello is a web-based, Kanban-style, list-making application developed by Trello Enterprise, a subsidiary of Atlassian. Trello, founded in 2011 by Fog Creek Software, was spun out to form the basis of a separate company in New York City in 2014 and sold to Atlassian in January 2017.Today's Deals on Amazon
Trello is used as a browser-based project management software by many teams, and it has a similar function for Roblox content creators.
All Star Tower Defense Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official All Star Tower Defense (ASTD) Trello:
On All Star Tower Defense (ASTD)'s Trello, you will find information about the game, however, the board is quite outdated. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Game Updates
- An FAQ section
- Meta teams and tips.
- Unit special and after effects.
- The game's social links.
- Summon, Ability, and Orb tier lists.
- Details about each unit in the game and their evolutions.
- Information about in-game events.
- All the games fodder units.
- Details about gamepasses.
- All the game's different modes and locations.
- Guides about materials, dungeons, orb crafting, and unit blessings.
- Enemy NPC information.
- Information about the game's emotes and commands.