Just like most One Piece-themed Roblox games, King Legacy features all three forms of Haki in One Piece:
- Busoshoku Haki/Armament Haki
- Kenbunshoku Haki/Observation Haki
- Haoshoku Haki/Conqueror Haki
All three forms have their significance so let's see how useful they are in King Legacy. We will order the three forms in order of importance, starting from the most important one.
- Observation Haki
- Observation Haki is the essential form of Haki in both PvE and PvP. By pressing Y on PC and the Observation Haki button on mobile, you will enter this Haki state, which grants you 8 dodges without you having to do anything. This is invaluable in PvP and PvE, as in islands like War Island or Fishland, mobs will surround you with ranged attacks, and Q/Dash is not enough to keep you alive.
- Observation Haki will also display HP bars on your screen, mob levels, and names, allowing you to navigate to the right quest in bigger islands like Japan Island in the game's Second Sea. The character exits the Observation Haki form once all dodges are depleted. Remember that you will replenish a Dodge every 10 seconds, while you can re-enable the form even if you are not 8/8 in Dodges.
- You can purchase Observation Haki at Sky Island for $1,500,000 and level it up to Observation Haki V2 at Soldier Headquarter (Second Sea).
- Conqueror Haki:
- Conqueror Haki's value comes in PvP, as it stuns players for a few seconds, and it can't be dodged, even though it can be somewhat mitigated by using Soru or Q to gain some distance before getting stunned. Conqueror Haki is greatly valuable in PvP, but its main downside is that you must purchase it through a Gamepass for 2,500 Robux.
- Armament Haki
- In games like Blox Fruits and King Legacy, the primary form of attack in PvE is your Devil Fruit, which is not nullified by Logia Fruits. Thus, Armament Haki is not very useful in PvE, as playing with Swords is not recommended. However, as you reach the endgame and get more involved in PvP, swords provide a higher ceiling in terms of damage.
- Thus, Armament Haki eventually becomes necessary to damage Logia users while also providing a small boost in power. The great news is that it only costs $500,00 (it can be bought at Bubble Island in the First Sea), so it's very easy to get even if you don't use it for a large part of the game. You can upgrade it to Armament Haki V2 at Soldier Headquarter (Second Sea).