Last Updated on March 26, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
Below you will find the patch notes for AFK Arena‘s update 1.86:
New Celectial Hero
1. Added the new Celestial hero: Audrae – The Chaotic Star
2. The new hero Audrae – The Chaotic Star will be available to test play.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Audrae – The Chaotic Star and the Arena of Trials event” Guild Trials.”
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new festival-themed appearance to Ranhorn.
2. Added a new skin for Baden – The Abomination called “The Star of Rayne,” which can be obtained during the “Lost Grace” event. This skin will be purchasable from the Wardrobe after the event.
3. Added a new “Gloria Spectacular” event series, which will include “Lost Grace,” “Mirth & Merriment,” and ” Adventure Records.”
– Players can accumulate clues to crack various mysteries and obtain the Final Grand Prizes in the ” Lost Grace” event.
– Players will obtain puzzle pieces for logging in daily during the “Mirth & Merriment” event, granting access to certain rewards.
– The “Adventure Records” event will allow players to review their adventures in the Land of Esperia over the past year and check out a personalized icon that is all their own.
4. We’ve added a new “Joyous Summons” event, during which players who log on for three days will be entitled to 100 Common Hero Scrolls.
5. A new “Heroes of Esperia” season will begin, which will become available to players after completing Stage 11-40 and features the following changes:
– We’ve added a new “Challenger’s Inspiritment” buff which reduces the number of trophies lost upon a challenge or defense defeat.
– We’ve increased the number of maximum trophies obtainable from a single battle.
– We’ve made some changes to the rewards available the first time you obtain a certain number of trophies.
– Fortitude’s Will has been restricted to Legend and Master leagues.
– We’ve made some balance adjustments to the Horn of Inspiration effect.
6. We’ve added a regional Cursed Realm Leaderboard option which will take effect after the results are tallied for the next Cursed Realm event.
– Cursed Realm Region leaderboards will be subdivided in the same way as the “Legends’ Championship.” Players will be able to view rankings for the whole server or their specific region from the overall Leaderboard.
– Players who have earned Cursed Realm Plates can either equip their Region Plate or All-Servers Plate during the following calculation of the Cursed Realm event (following this update).
7. Added a new Gear Resonance tier: “Mythic.” Players who have resonated to Mythic T1 will now automatically activate Mythic resonance.
8. Added the adventure “The Parade” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
9. A new Misty Valley season will commence. This time the rewards for the Misty Valley Treasure Trove have been updated. Players who have completed Campaign Chapters 36 or 41 can select a T4 Stone Choice Chest for a final reward.
10. Reduced the difficulty of particular floors between 1300 and 1350 of the King’s Tower and added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1400.
11. Players can now climb up to 810 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 750 and 780 has also been reduced.
12. Reduced the difficulty of particular floors between 500 and 520 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress and added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 540 for both towers.
13. Improved how Wandering Balloon instances are displayed. Players will now immediately jump to the latest unlocked Wandering Balloon stage following this update upon entering the interface.
14. Improved the logic by which resonating gear is shown when swapping hero gear.
15. We’ve updated the rule of Martial Ratings to fully include Mythic T4 gear, which will no longer be regarded as Mythic T3 gear in game modes that make use of Martial Ratings, or when used in the Legends’ Championship.