Added the new Lightbearer hero: Morrow – The Dark Crow
2. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Morrow – The Dark CrowToday's Deals on Amazon
3. Added new Guild Trials play mode. Players can visit Morrow's Arena of Trials and use the new hero in different formations to defeat enemies of increasing difficulty levels and win rewards.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new skin for Arthur – Pendragon called ” King's Break,” which can be purchased for a discounted price at the Wardrobe during a limited event period. This skin will be removed from the Wardrobe after the event.
2. Added a new skin for Antandra – Desert Fury called “Summer Moon,” which can be acquired from participating in the upcoming event or purchased for a discounted price at the Wardrobe.
3. Added Crystal Vault. Players whose Resonating Crystal reached the required level will access the Crystal Vault and purchase rare items.
4. Added the new limited-time event called “The Big Giveback.”
5. Added the adventure “Lost in the Wild” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
6. Added the adventure “Windfall Gorge” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 35-30 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the “Windfall Gorge” adventure found within the Wandering Balloon
7. Added a new Support Class-Exclusive Artifact called “The Oceanic Strings,” which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Windfall Gorge.
8. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 950 and 1000 of the King's Tower and added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1100.
9. Players can now climb up to 630 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 570 and 600 has also been reduced.
10. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 360 and 390 of the Infernal Fortress and Celestial Sanctum and added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 420 for both towers.
11. Optimized the Oak Inn's furniture draw mechanic. Players will not repeatedly draw duplicate Mythic Furniture before a hero completes their 9-piece set.
12. Added new “Rare Enhancement Tokens” to the Barracks. The goods within the Barracks will be refreshed when this update goes live.
13. After reaching Ascended 5 Stars with the Celestials and Hypogeans available within the Challenger Store, the original heroes will be replaced with Elemental Shards (except for Flora The Serene Promise). The goods within the Challenger Store will be refreshed when this update goes live.
14. Updated the popularity Boards to include popular heroes and formations used in the Celestial Sanctum, Infernal Fortress, and Twisted Realm – Grotesque Mage.
15. Added Elemental Shards and Elemental Cores as selectable rewards for the Monthly Card and Deluxe Monthly Card, and adjusted some rewards. Also, increased some rewards that players can unlock in the Monthly Card for some VIP levels.
16. Adjusted the rules of Legends' Championship group stage so that formations become locked 3 hours before the tournament's start. A formation lock count-down timer has also been added to the interface.
17. The unlock requirement for the Forest Mania mode has been changed to Stage 3-28.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Mezoth – The Abysmal Butcher
Fixed an issue occurring when Mezoth died while using the ultimate ability “Devour,” which caused the imprisoned enemy to be moved close to Mezoth's location.
2. Walker – The Lone Ranger
Ultimate Ability: Additional damage dealt by pellets is increased by
25% 30% while the Ultimate ability is active.
3. Made adjustments to the “Crit Damage Amplification” (CDA) and “Crit Damage Resistance ” (CDR) attributes. Please see the in-game description for specifics.