Hello guys; below is the full changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena update v1.59.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure “The Depths of Time III” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
2. Added “The Depths of Time II” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stages 25-20 of the Campaign and 60 % of “The Hazy Timberland.”
3. Adjusted the enemy formations in stages 37-49 through 37-52.
4. Added a new Honorable Rewards Medal feature Players that exceed within the Legends' Championship, Fabled Realm, and Campaign will be awarded Medals for their efforts. Players can find more details about the rules and their progression within the feature. Players will acquire Medals after the following Legends Championship Tournament results are calculated.
5. The Legends' Championship has adopted “Martial Rating” rules, which will affect this update. A player's Martial Rating is used to participate in this event. Heroes shall retain their ascension tier; every hero's level is set to 240. A hero's level may be increased by a number based on the Resonating Crystal's level. For specifics, please view in-game rules.
6. Players can spar with their guildmates using the Legends Championship sparring mode, which uses “Martial Rating” rules.
7. Orthros, Zolrath, Gwyneth, Anoki, Tasi, and Nara can now be exchanged at the Legends' Challenger Store, which will be refreshed after the update has been implemented.
8. Players can now sell Dura's Tears within their bags.
9. Added a new feature called “Garrisoned Mercenaries, “which can be unlocked after players complete Stages 6-40 of the campaign. Players can use a new item called “Dimensional Stones” to hire long-term mercenary heroes from their friends.
More details: Mercenaries – How to Hire Heroes
10. Arcane Labyrinth
– Fixed an issue preventing the Relic “Rope of Calamity” from working as intended in certain situations.
– Strengthened the attributes of several Dismal Maze relics. For specifics, please view in-game descriptions.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Isabella – The Taken Soul
- Optimized the visual effects of Isabella's animations and increased her character model's resolution.
- Reworked some of Isabella's abilities. Please view her in-game skill descriptions for specifics.
- Reduced the difficulty of stages within the King's Tower and the primary campaign, which includes Isabella.
- The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Isabella The Taken Soul.
2. Grezhul – The Corrupted
Fixed an issue that was causing the ability ” Shadow Shield” to target the wrong enemy when it exploded and reduced their energy.
3. Thoran – The Fallen King
Optimized the description of the ability “Taint.” Effects remain unchanged.
4. Ezizh – Hellborn
Optimized the description of the ability “Feeble Mind”. Effects remain unchanged.
5. Zolrath – Voidbinder
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause an abnormal invisibility issue when the ability “Time Rift” was used.