Below you will find the patch notes for the upcoming AFK Arena patch 1.69.
New Graveborn Hero: Hodgkin, The Reviled Captain
1. Added the new Graveborn hero: Hodgkin ? The Reviled Captain
2. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Hodgkin ? The Reviled Captain
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the new summer event called “The Island of Solitude.”
2. Added a new event called “The Isle of Gold,” wherein players can mine resources on their own island and pillage other players' resources from their islands!
3. Eternal Engravings Adjustments & Optimizations
? The Eternal Engravings feature shall become available for each?Dimensional?hero when they respectively reach Ascended 1 Star.
? Increased the attributes of Major Glyphs at levels 5, 10, 15, and 20, and Minor Glyphs at levels 3 and 6
? Improved the attributes provided by the engraving ability “Endeavor” and the Engraving attributes that can be unlocked at differing tiers.
? Added a new “zoom” feature that allows players to view the interface more efficiently and also optimized Ul effects. Eternal Engraving effects can also be viewed via the hero “Portraits” page.
- Get the latest AFK Arena codes!
4. Added a new skin for Mehira ? Mind Cager called “Summer's Desire”. Players can acquire it from the summer event “Island of Solitude”. Once the event has ended, players can purchase Summer's Desire for a discounted price at the Wardrobe.
5. Added the adventure “The Final Night” to the?Voyage of Wonders?feature.
6. Added “The Sandy Tracks” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 27-50 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Black Woods”.
7. Added a new chapter to the campaign ? Chapter 44 ? Wondrous Woods, while also having adjusted the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 43.
8. Added a new “Popular Formations” leaderboard and optimized the calculation method for the Hot Heroes, Popular Signature Items, and Popular Furniture boards.
9. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence
? Added 5 reward slots to the Treasure Trove. Players can successfully unlock the reward slots by completing Chapters 32 through 36.
? Elemental Shards and Elemental Cores are now available as selectable Treasure Trove slot rewards.
10. Optimized the experience for Multi-Team Battles. You can now swap equipment and Artifacts during the battle preparation stage.
11. Regal Rewards, Champions of Esperia, Twisted Bounties Adjustments:
When the triggering condition is reached after the update, players will unlock a new version of the Twisted Bounties, Regal Rewards, and Champions of Esperia features, wherein the “Perk Level” | system shall no longer persist, and future rewards shall all be equivalent to Perk Level 6.
? Elemental Shards have been added to Twisted Bounties as a selectable reward, and Elemental Cores have been added to the Champions of Esperia as a selectable reward.
? The original Twisted Bounties, Regal Rewards, and Champions of Esperia features will be denoted by an “old)” label and may be used concurrently with the newer version. Versions labeled as “(old)” shall no longer be refreshable.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Merlin ? Seer of Destiny
Adjusted the mechanics of how the ability “Magical Amelioration” is cast, thereby fixing an issue where the exclusive furniture skill “Foresight” would interrupt the casting of “Magical Amelioration” in some cases.
2. Thali ? Maniacal Mage
Fixed an issue where Thali's Signature Item was not benefiting from strengthened attributes when it reached level 25.
3. Daimon ? The Forsaken Child
Fixed an issue where the description of the “Soul Feast” ability was inaccurate. The actual ability's effects remain unchanged.
4. Gorvo ? The Indomitable
Fixed an issue causing an Energy recovery anomaly for the ability “Shell Shield” after reaching level 20 with Gorvo's Signature Item.