The patch notes for the upcoming AFK Arena patch 1.68. More updates soon!
Make sure to get the latest AFK Arena code too, it is valid until July 29th!Today's Deals on Amazon
1. Added the new Celestial hero: Titus ? Guardian of the Mountains.
2. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Titus ? Guardian of the Mountains.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new system called “Eternal Engravings”. Players must complete chapter 21 of the campaign to unlock this system. Only Celestial or Hypogean heroes which have reached Ascended 1 Star will have access to the Eternal Engravings system.
- Players can access the Eternal Engravings system by tapping on the “Engrave” tab on the” Hero Details” interface. Players can then illuminate the Glyphs in order to raise hero attributes and strengthen hero abilities.
- The Eternal Engravings system will gradually become available to the Dimensional and four other factions in the future.
2. Added new quests to the King's Tower, Celestial Sanctum, and Infernal Fortress features. Players can complete these quests in return for “Eternal Engravings” resources.
3. Players can now climb up to 600 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 540 ? 570 has also been reduced.
4. Optimized the process of multi-team battles within the King's Tower, victory progress shall now be maintained.
5. Optimized the way limited purchases within the Store are displayed. Limited items are now displayed and sold separately. Once this update has been implemented, the items within the “Store” and “Guild Store” will be refreshed, and the purchase limit for limited items will be reset.
6. Players that possess a certain amount of Heroes with Ascended Tier can now choose to retire Legendary Tier Heroes at “Rickety Cart”. For specifics please refer to the in-game rules.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Elijah & Lailah ? Celestial Twins
Fixed a bug that was preventing the “Unity” attribute bonuses from being removed after the union had been separated.
2. Thali ? Maniacal Mage
Fixed an issue wherein in some situations the ability “Fire Rapture” would not deal additional damage.
3. Added three new attribute types called “Crit Block Rate”, “Physical Pierce” and “Magic Pierce”. These attributes can be attained via the Eternal Engravings systems. For specifics please refer to the in-game descriptions.
4. “Crit Amplification” has been renamed to “Crit Damage Amplification” and “Crit Resistance” has been renamed to “Crit Damage Resistance”