The upcoming AFK Arena patch 1.63 introduces another cute new Graveborn hero, along with several other minor changes and fixes. Let's see if we finally got a proper Graveborn support hero.
The AFK Arena servers will be unavailable on the 11th of May, 2021 due to the patch 1.63 update between 7:00-9:00 AM UTC.Today's Deals on Amazon
New Graveborn Hero
1. Added the new Graveborn hero: Desira – the Sinister Siren
2. The new hero Desira – The Sinister Siren will be available to test play on May the 12th after the daily reset (UTC 00:00).
3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Desira – The Sinister Siren on May the 12th after the daily reset (UTC 00:00) .
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new feature called Bard Tales, wherein players can view status updates and news about what their friends, guildmates, and other players are doing in-game.
2. Added the adventure “Price of Rebirth” to the Voyage of Wonders event.
3. Added “Track of the Sands” to the Wandering Balloon, which players can unlock by completing Stage 26-20 of the Campaign and completing 60% of “The Echoing Valley.”
4. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 851 and 900 of the King's Tower and added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 950.
5. Players can now climb up to 540 floors within each respective faction tower within the Towers of Esperia feature, while the difficulty of some already existing stages has also been reduced.
6. Optimized the animations of the Medal Details page.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Theowyn – The Wailing Widow
Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the visual effects of the ability “Spectral Divergence” from disappearing as intended. Ability's actual effects remain unchanged.
2. Tasi – Dreamhopper
Fixed an issue that was triggering the ability” Teleportation” at the incorrect time.
3. Elijah & Lailah – Celestial Twins
Fixed a bug that was allowing the ability “Hope” level 1 to incorrectly remove all debuffs from allies. The ability's effects now correctly match its description.