Below you will find the patch notes for AFK Arena‘s update 1.94 as found in AFK Arena's official test severs.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. A new “Heroes of Esperia” season will begin on Local Time: 16/07/2022 05:30, which will become available to adventurers after completing Stage 11-40 and features the following changes:Today's Deals on Amazon
– Added the buff Covenant of Peace. More details can be viewed in the game.
– Adjusted free daily challenge attempts.
2. Added the adventure “The Frozen Forbidden Land” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 19/07/2022 05:30.
3. Added “The Fractured Gallery” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 33-50 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Blighted Highlands”.
4. Players can now climb up to 870 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 810 and 840 has also been reduced.
5. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1400 and 1450 of the King's Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1500.
6. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 540 and 560 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 580 for both towers.
7. Updated some of the bosses in “Hellscape” as follows. Changes will take effect from Local Time: 20/07/2022 05:30.
– “The Unhinged”, the boss from Twisted Realm and Cursed Realm will be replaced with “Dune Destroyer”.
– The first session of Dune Destroyer's inclusion in Hellscape after the update goes live will utilize Dynamic Divisions. When Dynamic Divisions are in effect, a division's target damage will change according to the number of players that reach the target damage. Finalized divisions will be determined once results have been calculated.
– Once the first session of Dune Destroyer's inclusion in Hellscape has ended, the game will return to using static divisions. Players can enter divisions by reaching each division's damage target.
8. The Bag interface features a new batch use function. Now, adventurers can batch select and use items in their Bag.
9. Optimized the display for the ‘Temporal Rift – Temporal Beacon” page and added a checklist tab for “The Grand Hunt”.
10. Adjusted reset rules for the “Temporal Rift – Temporal Feedback” event rewards as follows:
– Previously: If the reset time was less than 14 days from the end of the season, Temporal Feedback could not be reset again until the end of the season. A total of 6 rounds of Temporal Feedback were open during the season.
– Now: If the reset time is less than 14 days from the end of the season, players can still perform a reset normally. A total of 7 rounds of Temporal Feedback will be open this season.
11. Adjusted the competitive balance for bonus attributes after strengthening Mythic Furniture in the Oak Inn.
12. Improved rewards for the top 10% of players in the “Treasure Scramble” rankings, which are now valid for the new season. More details can be viewed in the game.
13. Improved privileges and rewards for Lv. 1 -15 VIPs. After this version update, players can re-claim new perks in the Merchants – Adventurer Privileges interface.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Silas – Augmented Death
– Optimized the logic for “Injected Fury” when selecting a target if no ally has lost Health. More details about the effect can be viewed in the game.