“I am the Great Tomb of Nazarick's master, Ainz Ooal Gown.”
Table of contents
Ainz Ooal Gown is an Intelligence-based Dimensional AFK Arena hero. Ainz was introduced in AFK Arena along with Albedo – The Pure-White Devil as part of the AFK Arena x Overlord.
Ainz Ooal Gown (アインズ・ウール・ゴウン), formerly known as Momonga, is the main protagonist of the Overlord anime and manga series. He is the guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown, the Overlord of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, and the creator of Pandora's Actor. He is regarded as the highest of the Almighty Forty-One Supreme Beings by the NPCs of Nazarick.
In the New World, he is the Sorcerer King of the Sorcerer Kingdom and the most powerful magic caster in the world. His other identity is famously known as “Momon,” a dark warrior and leader of Darkness, an adamantite ranked adventurer group of that nation. He is an adamantite class adventurer and the strongest adventurer known in E-Rantel.
But let's get back to who Ainz is in AFK Arena. Ainz is the best AoE intelligence-based DPS in AFK Arena and one of the best heroes overall. His skill set is one of the most versatile in the game as it contains ultimate prevention, hp reduction, a shield at the start of the battle, which allows him to buff himself for as long it lasts, and a devastating ultimate ability.
What stands out most for Ainz is the synergy between his skills, Signature Item, and Furniture abilities combination. His Ultimate skill is buffed by his signature item, while his “The Goal of All Life is Death” skill, arguably the best non-ultimate skill in the game, is buffed by his 9/9 Furniture.
The Ainz comp, which also features Albedo is one of the best team comps in AFK Arena. Getting Ainz to SI +30 and 9/9 Furniture takes a lot of work but it allows him to cast a very fast first Ultimate, reduced the current HP of enemies by 50% after 15 seconds of battle, and then finish them with his second and third Ultimate uses, which also don't require an incantation.
This simple tactic allows Ainz comps to dominate opposing teams with a level deficit up to 200 levels and 3-5x battle power.
- Get the latest AFK Arena codes.
- Faction: Dimensional
- Type: Intelligence
- Class: Mage
- Role: Burst Damage
- Rarity: Ascended
Fallen Down [Ultimate]
Ainz Ooal Gown begins a chant that lasts for 5 seconds, after it’s finished, deals 460% damage to all enemies. If the chant is interrupted, he will recover 500 Energy.
- Level 81: Damage is increased to 520%
- Level 161: Damage is increased to 580%
Ainz is now using the following abilities in a cycle as his normal attacks:
- Greater Thunder: Deals 240% single damage to the enemy target.
- Gravity Maelstrom: Deals 210% AoE damage to the enemy.
- True Dark: Deals 180% single damage to the target and prevents the target from using their Ultimate skill for 5 seconds
- Level 21: Call Greater Thunder damage is increased to 270%.
- Level 101: Gravity Maelstrom damage is increased to 230%.
- Level 181: True Dark prevents the enemy target from using their Ultimate ability for 8 seconds.
The Goal of All Life Is Death
After 24 seconds of the battle, all enemies lose 30% HP and are stunned for 4 seconds.
- Level 141: Enemies lose 40% of their current HP.
- Level 201: Enemies lose 50% of their current HP.
At the beginning of the battle, Ainz gets a shield equal to 40% of his max health, lasting for 6 seconds, allowing Ainz to be immune to Control abilities.
He keeps chanting, gaining 70 Energy points, and a permanent +4% Attack & +8% Defense Rating increase per second.
Once the shield expired, Ainz stops chanting.
- Level 141: Attack Rating is increased by 6% per second and Defense Rating is increased by 10% per second.
- Level 221: Once Ainz’ attributes have been increased 6 times, he receives an additional 50 Crit Amplification points and 30 Attack Speed points.
Item: Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
The Great Tomb of Nazaricks inhabitants created and dedicated this powerful relic staff to their beloved Overlord, Ainz Ooal Gown. Seven serpents coil around the magic staff, their expression pained as they struggle to contain the power of the gemstones in their mouths, each one concealing world quality artifact power. Not only does the staff represent the ultimate power of Nazaricks' ruler, but also holds within it the most precious memories of Ainz Ooal Gown and his Guildmates.
Skill: Cash Items
The chanting phase of the Ultimate ability “Fallen Down” is omitted the first time it is used.
- [+10 Unlocks] The chanting phase of the Ultimate ability “Fallen Down” is omitted the first 2 times it is used.
- [+20 Unlocks] The chanting phase of the Ultimate ability “Fallen Down” is omitted the first 3 times it is used.
- [+30 Unlocks] The Ultimate ability “Fallen Down” deals an extra 30% damage.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Every 8 seconds during battle, the damage and debuff duration of the next “Magic Caster” ability which is used are increased by 200%.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The effects of the ability “The Goal of All Life Is Death” will take effect 15 seconds into battle.
You! With that long magic weapon in your hand! Meet my gaze!
I am the ruler of the Tomb of Nazarick, one of the 41 Supreme Beings, Protector of Carne Village, Conqueror of Re-Estize, Great Rule of Life and Death, the Immortal King of Death and Glory!
Head my name! Ainz Ooal Gown!
Right, well, that's quite enough of that. I've been prattling on for far too long.
Don't let that long string of titles fool you. I'm just a gamer, like you. Maybe you find my appearance a be intimidating? To tell you the truth, sometimes even I can't get used to this skeletal body. I mean, not so long ago, I was no different than you… just a normal, flesh and blood body.
More accurately, I was one of you. From your world. Perhaps we can have a friendly chat?
As for what to call me, just call me Momonga. It was my first name.
Have you ever heard of the MMO Yggdrasil? I used to be the Guildmaster of Ainz Ooal Gown, the ninth-largest guild in the game. I'm actually pretty isolated; I don't have any friends, and my family is all gone, but playing the game gave me all those things that I lost in reality – I made friends I could trust with my life. We leveled up together to take down monsters, established a guild in the underground Tomb of Nazarick, and most importantly, regarded one another as family.
The day of Yggdrasil's server shut down, I sat alone on my throne in the Guildhall, awaiting the moment the game would be over.
However, there was an unexpected development… Instead of being kicked out of the game, I crossed into another world, together with my beloved Guildhall. I became my avatar, a powerful undead magic caster, and the NPC guardians resident in the Guildhall suddenly became self-aware and sentient.
I know nothing of the new world. But what I know for sure, is that I shall give my all to protect the guardians of this Guild, and to protect the precious treasures left here by my former companions.
Hoping to find other past Yggdrasil players, I changed my name to Ainz Ooal Gown. Whilst ensuring my name was well publicized, I worked to carefully conceal everything about The Great Tomb of Nazarick.
The Guardians think I'm an unfathomable genius, but you'll soon realize, I merely make suggestions…
Now, I am the King of the Sorcerer Kingdom, the greatest magic caster in the world, and I have tens of thousands of subjects at my feet worshiping me! But really, the thing I miss most deep down is those days spent leveling with my guildmates.
I just followed the essence of “Noctis Animarum” hoping to find old comrades, and it brought me here. I wonder if they still get excited about the game? I wonder if they're looking at me through a screen, just like you?
My dear friends, it's me, Momonga! Ainz Ooal Gown! Can you see me?
I shall find you! Whatever I must do – cross mountains, dive into the ocean, fly through the skies, travel the entire world! I will find you!
“No matter by land, sky or sea, let the name Ainz Ooal Gown echo throughout the world!”
- Among Us Ultimate Guide 0
- Among Us Character Guide – All You Need To Know About the Among Us Characters 0
- Genshin Impact Character Guide and Tier List – The Best Characters 0
- Genshin Impact Codes – The Latest Genhin Impact Codes & Giveaways [June 2021] 0
- Coin Master Free Spins 2021 – Daily Free Spins Links [June 2021] 2
- Roblox Game Codes 2021 – The Latest Promo Codes for Roblox Games 0