Table of contents
Alna is an agility-type Celestial warrior hero in AFK Arena. All her skills are connected to the winter, ice, and applying freeze on her enemies. She slows down her opponents and reduces their stats. Alna can also self-heal as well as buff her front-line allies.
Alna is meant to be used at the frontline and although her role is Debuffer she is one of the best tanks in the game.
What makes Alna amazing is her Winter's Call skill which makes her immune for max while reducing nearby enemies' dodge. She has one of the best 9/9 furniture set bonuses in the game making Winter's Call affect the other front line ally too.
She also has one of the best signature items in the game as she gradually regains health equal to 70% of the damage she receives and when her HP drops below 50% for the first time, she becomes immune for 9 seconds.
To top all this, her skills and her ultimate have slow effects and with her 3/9 Furniture bonus, she can make the other frontline ally inflict slow effects too.
During Alna's free trial period I added her to my team and breezed through 2 entire chapters just by that. It could have been more.
If you are targeting end game content she is one of the best characters to invest in.
- Get the latest AFK Arena codes
Winter War Cry (Ultimate)
Passive: All characters on the battle (including allies) have their Haste reduced by 40 points.
Active: Alna calls down a blizzard upon all enemies, dealing 340% damage to them, causing any Haste reductions to be multiplied by 2 times over 12 seconds, also nullifying any Haste buffs that are received during this time. The effects of this ability cannot be affected by any other abilities.
Level 81: Damage is increased to 360%.
Level 161: Damage is increased to 380%.
Alna thrusts her spear into an enemy target, dealing damage equal to 10% of their max health. Damage dealt cannot exceed 521% of Alna’s own Attack Rating.
Level 11: Damage dealt is increased by 1% of the enemy’s max health whenever their Haste is reduced by 3 points.
Level 101: Damage dealt is equal to 12% of the enemy’s max health.
Level 181: Damage dealt is equal to 14% of the enemy’s max health.
Alna calls upon the frigid wind to encircle herself and disrupt her enemies. Alna is immune to damage and control abilities for 7 seconds and nearby enemies will have their Dodge reduced by 280 points.
Level 141: Effects last for 8 seconds.
Level 221: Effects last for 9 seconds.
Alna uses her spear to swipe at nearby enemies, dealing 200% damage to them, also reducing their Haste by 20 points for 5 seconds. Each use of this ability increases the number of attacks that are dealt, up until a maximum of 3 attacks are reached. This ability’s Haste reduction effect may be stacked multiple times.
Level 121: Damage is increased to 220%.
Level 201: Damage is increased to 250%.
Signature Item: Frostbite
The Frozen Mother’s bone-piercing spear, forged in a blazing furnace as hot as her soul.
Skill: Unrelenting Heart
During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 50% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+20 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 10 seconds.
- [+30 Unlocks] When Alna’s health drops below 50% for the first time, the effects of “Winter’s Call” are triggered.
Furniture Set Bonuses
Army of Two
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] When placed on the frontline, damage dealt by the other frontline ally causes enemy targets to lose 5 Haste points for 30 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] When placed on the frontline, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” also take effect for her other frontline ally.
- Among Us Character Guide – All You Need To Know About the Among Us Characters 0
- Coin Master Free Spins 2021 – Daily Free Spins Links [June 2021] 2
- Genshin Impact Character Guide and Tier List – The Best Characters 0
- The Best AFK Arena Heroes – AFK Arena Ultimate Tier List 2021 0
- Among Us Ultimate Guide 0
- Genshin Impact Codes – The Latest Genhin Impact Codes & Giveaways [June 2021] 0