We are about to enter the 10th week of Season 6, and the Week 10 challenges are about to go live in a few hours. With Season 7 looming near, you'll want to complete the Spire challenges and the Neymar Jr quest in the next 2 weeks.
But let's look at what Epic has in store for us this week.
Let's have a look a the challenges:
- Eliminate a player while swimming (1)
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus (150)
- Pickaxe elimination (1)
- Build sandcastles (3)
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (100)
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modded vehicle (1)
- Destroy sandcastles (3)
Now let's see what you will have to to complete each task individually.
Eliminate a Player While Swimming
I'm going to complete this one by staying one the bus till the end and eliminate an AFK player in the sea. Easy-peasy.
Deal Damage to Players within 30 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus
Here is a great idea to land at the Guardian tower northeast of Pleasant Park and pickaxe someone. Or repeat the process you did for the previous one. You don't have to deal the whole amount of 50 damage at once, which sucks, but makes the challenge very easy.
Once again AFK players are great targets for pickaxe eliminations.
Not sure what this is, but you probably have to head to a beach and build them by interacting at specific locations.
Deal Damage to descending Supply Drops
This will take a while, probably as you usually see 1 or 2 drops per match. That is if you survive long enough, of course.
Destroy Opponent Structure while Driving a Modded Vehicle
This one should be easy. Get a vehicle, get some off-road tires (I don't think there is any other vehicle mod anyway), go crash to an opponent's structure you will find plenty around the map without players around them.
If there are opponents around the structures make sure to go for a wooden structure, but I don't really recommend this approach as you are an easy target to take down really fast while in a vehicle. Just find some leftover structures to complete this one.
Pretty self-explanatory actually but it's a probably a different stage of the quest, so you will have to build new ones to destory.
Week 10 Legendary Challenge
Here is the Legendary Challenge for Week 10 of Fortnite:
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (100s, 200s, 300s, 400s, 500s)
First of all, that's a lot of seconds to be airborne. The fastest way to do it is probably using a shockwave grenade at the top of the Spire, a Guardian Tower, or locations like the Weather Station so that you can jump off a cliff. Or fish some Hop Floppers and then head to a hill or a bridge to jump from. This is primarily an annoying challenge rather than a hard one.
Completing the first stage will award you with 35,000 XP and the rest will award you with 24,500 XP.
- Among Us Ultimate Guide 0
- Roblox Promo Codes 2021 – Free Roblox Hats, Outfits, and Accessories [June 2021] 1
- Genshin Impact Character Guide and Tier List – The Best Characters 0
- The Best AFK Arena Heroes – AFK Arena Ultimate Tier List 2021 0
- Coin Master Free Spins 2021 – Daily Free Spins Links [June 2021] 2
- Pet Master Free Spins Daily Links – Free Spins & Coins [June 2021] 0