As we get closer and closer to Season 7 of Chapter 2, the Week 9 quests of Season 6 have shown up in Fortnite. There are 2 quests this week, one with 3 stages and the other with 4 stages, so you will have to complete 7 tasks in total. Let's have a look
The first quest is pretty basic as all you need is to find NPC which sell Rifts, a boar to hunt (kill), and a chicken to run around playing chase.
- Stage 1 of 3: Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a character
- Stage 2 of 3: Hunt a Boar
- Stage 3 of 3: Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken
The second quest requires you to spend time in the Storm (arguably the safest part of the island until it gets to 2 DPS and higher).
- Stage 1 of 4: Gain health in the Storm
- Stage 2 of 4: Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the Storm
- Stage 3 of 4: Survive Storm phases (5)
- Stage 4 of 4: Build in the Storm (10)
Now let's see what you will have to to complete each task individually.
Activate a Rift by Purchasing it From a Character
There are several NPCs in the game that sell Rifts. A Rift in Fortnite sends you back to the sky and from there you can deploy your glider to move to another location fast. Here are the Fortnite characters that sell rifts:
- Rebirth Raven at the house northwest of Sweaty Sands.
- Castaway Jones on the isolated island northeast of Steamy Stacks.
- Raz at Colossal Crops.
- Willow in Weeping Woods.
- Cabbie (another Jonesy) at Lazy Lake.
- Bunker Jonesy who shows up at random location.
For Joneses locations you can look at my guide on where to find the Joneses in Season 6.
Hunt a Boar
This one is straightforward as it requires you to find a boar and kill it. You can even combine it with the first stage as you can land at Colossal Crops, talk to Raz, use the Rift, and then glide to the fenced field outside of Colossal Crop's big stone gate where you will find three boards. There are, of course, many other locations where you can find Fortnite boars.
Spend 7 Seconds Within 7 Meters of a Fleeing Chicken
To find chickens fast I usually land at Cluck's farm (Cluck is the chickenoid NPC on a hill close to the Spire). You will find several chicken around that area. Chase one and try to stay close until you complete this stage. There are many other Fortnite chicken locations though.
Gain Health in the Storm
Get your medical kits, bandages, apples, bananas, peppers, or anything else that can increase your health ready and head inside the storm. You only need to do this once, so you need to have at least one healing item in your inventory.
Shockwave Grenade Yourself While in the Storm
You can find shockwave grenades both inside chests and out in the open. Loot a couple of shockwave grenades (as they come in pairs) and head to the storm once again
Survive Storm Phases
This one requires you to survive five storm phases, and the best thing you can do is complete this one naturally. One or two matches should have you set as long as you can survive long enough.
Build in the Storm
Each wooden, stone, or metal structure costs 10 mats to build, so for this, you are going to need at least 100 mats (90/5/5 won't work, for instance). Make sure you can build 10 structures before heading to the storm.
Team Rumble can help you complete quests inside the storm very fast as you are constantly next to it.
- Roblox Promo Codes 2021 – Free Roblox Hats, Outfits, and Accessories [June 2021] 1
- Among Us Character Guide – All You Need To Know About the Among Us Characters 0
- Genshin Impact Character Guide and Tier List – The Best Characters 0
- The Best AFK Arena Heroes – AFK Arena Ultimate Tier List 2021 0
- Coin Master Free Spins 2021 – Daily Free Spins Links [June 2021] 2
- Roblox Game Codes 2021 – The Latest Promo Codes for Roblox Games 0