Table of contents
Put down your phone, turn off that laggy emulator (they can get really laggy sometimes as you can see in Twitch streams and YouTube videos), and get ready to experience Raid like you’ve never seen it before.
Raid: Shadow Legends is available now on PC and Mac exclusively on Plarium Play. Raid on PC has the same great core gameplay as the Android and iOS versions, but with a ton of extra graphic goodies and control customizations for ease of play.
If you are interested in the best characters in RAID: Shadow Legends make sure to check my RAID: Shadow Legends Tier List.
In this article, we’ll have a quick look at what’s new, what’s the same, and unpack Plarium Play.
What are the Differences Between the Mobile and PC Version?
RAID: Shadow Legends is the same game in terms of gameplay in the mobile and desktop versions. There are several differences in terms of convenience and graphics; a whole lot has been changed.
The Raid team has added HD textures to all environments and character art, along with new animations, parallax occlusion effects, terrain animations, motion blurring, and a much higher frame rate.
You’ll also see changes in depth-of-field, improved lighting, and self-shading during battles, so overall you will get a more immersive experience.
RAID: Shadow Legends on PC has fully customizable graphics settings to control what resources the game is using and which effects you want to be switched on or off.
The game also supports a windowed mode with scalable windows and has added changes to the controls to make it easier to play using a keyboard and mouse (or touchpad).
You also have the option to link custom hotkeys for repetitive actions, so you can spend less time clicking, and more time playing.
Is RAID: Shadow Legends Cross-platform?
Yes, RAID: Shadow Legends is cross-platform. Players registering their account with their Plarium ID will have their game progress, purchases, and account settings automatically synced between the PC and mobile versions of the game.
What is Plarium Play?
The Plarium Play launcher is the recommended way to play Plarium games on your PC or Mac as it is the official application developed by Plarium to download and play their games online.
All games on Plarium Play are free to download and supported directly by Plarium. This means your games will automatically download patches, important updates, and new builds.
Unlike browser ports, Plarium Play also allows for native application performance. This means higher stability, better graphics, and fully configurable graphic settings, hotkeys, and controls.
How do I start playing RAID: Shadow Legends on PC?
- Click here to download Plarium Play and follow the installation instructions.
- Install Raid: Shadow Legends while in Plarium Play.
- If you already play Raid on mobile, register using your Plarium ID to resume your progress.
- If it’s your first time playing Raid, create a new Plarium ID. If you want to sync to mobile later, remember to log in using this ID during your first game session on your mobile device.
- That’s it! Have fun and happy summoning!
- Coin Master Free Spins 2021 – Daily Free Spins Links [June 2021] 2
- Roblox Game Codes 2021 – The Latest Promo Codes for Roblox Games 0
- Among Us Ultimate Guide 0
- Among Us Character Guide – All You Need To Know About the Among Us Characters 0
- The Best AFK Arena Heroes – AFK Arena Ultimate Tier List 2021 0
- Genshin Impact Character Guide and Tier List – The Best Characters 0