Suppose you are like me; you probably want to stream on Twitch or record YouTube videos while playing AFK Arena. This is, of course, better done from your pc rather than your mobile phone. Since AFK Arena is an Android and iOS game, you will need an Android emulator to play AFK Arena on a PC. While there are no iOS emulators, it probably will be possible to play iOS games like AFK Arena on the Apple M1 Macs. If it isn't already.
Anyway, back to playing AFK Arena on PC. Lilith Games and Bluestacks have an official partnership that allows you to play AFK Arena on the Bluestacks Android Emulator and the game runs exceptionally well.
Since the partnership is official you are at no risk of violating any of the games terms and conditions while playing AFK Arena on Bluestacks. Bluestacks is probably the best Android Emulator for PC and Mac in 2021, it's easy to use and it comes with great performance so it's more likely than not that even a low-tier laptop will be able to run AFK Arena, at least in power consumption mode.
- AFK Arena codes 2021 – The latest AFK Arena codes
- AFK Arena Voyage of Wonders guide
- AFK Arena bountiful trials guide
How to install AFK Arena on PC
Here are the steps to install AFK Arena running on Bluestacks on your PC.
This link will download the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC with AFK Arena preinstalled on it. Bluestacks 4 is supports Windows 7, 8, and 10 and macOS versions higher than 10.10. Below you will find the minimum system requirements to run Blustacks 4.
1. Download AFK Arena on Bluestacks 4 for PC
Operating System: Windows 7 and above; macOS 10.10 and above
Processor: Intel/AMD Processor.
RAM: 1GB+ RAM if running Windows 7. 2GB+ RAM if running Windows 10.
Disk Space: At least 4GB of free disk space.
Permissions: You need to be the Administrator of the PC.
Drivers: Up-to-date Graphic driver.
Please do note that this is the minimum requirement system for playing the game on your computer. If you want to game to run faster and more smoothly, you want to have better specs. Check out the recommended system requirements section below for more details!
2. Install the Blustacks Emulator
The installer will be an .exe file on Windows with name “BlueStackInstaller_4.xyz.exe”, where xyz stands for the version number and other platform details. Double click the installer to start the installation process for Bluestacks. By default Bluestacks will be installed under C:\ProgramData\Bluestacks.
Now, since you are downloading Bluestacks with AFK Arena already on it, a part of the installation process will be the download and installation of AFK Arena on your Bluestacks.
3. Sign in to Google Play with your Google account
You can either create a new account or use the existing one you use on your mobile phone. Personally, I use my existing account so that I can have access to everything I have bought from Google Play. Also because I have linked my AFK Arena to my Google account and that's how I get to sync my progress on the emulator.
4. Time to launch AFK Arena
After signing in with your Google account you should see a screen like this. Now you can click the AFK Arena icon to start AFK Arena.
5. Switch to your linked AFK Arena account
When you start AFK Arena for the first time you will not be using your pre-existing AFK Arena account. You will have to go through a few minutes of tutorial, until you can click on your avatar (top-left corner). Then go to Setting > Account > Switch Account. You can now switch to the Facebook or Google account you have linked to your AFK Arena progress and the game will reload so that you can continue from where you were at that point.
6. Enjoy AFK Arena on your PC
Your progress should be now synced and you are now good to go!
AFK Arena controls on PC
Below you will find the default key mapping for AFK Arena on Bluestacks. You can also customize controls the way you want.
|Pause||P||Hero 1 Ultimate||1|
|Auto Battle||A||Hero 2 Ultimate||2|
|Speed Multiplier||S||Hero 3 Ultimate||3|
|Allied Bonuses||Q||Hero 4 Ultimate||4|
|Enemy Bonuses||W||Hero 5 Ultimate||5|
Bluestacks Key Features
Bluestacks comes with a ton of useful features for gamers, among which are:
- Builtin Keymapping & Keymapping customization: Bluestacks comes with built in keymapping support for a vast collection of games, but you can also customize the keymappings for every game!
- Impressive performance, probably the best you can find in an Android emulator.
- The Bluestacks multi-instance feature allows you to play multiple games on different instances of Bluestacks at the same time. This is a pretty amazing feature for hardcore gamers.
- A huge collection of supported Android games including Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, Marvel Strike Force Squad RPG.
- 1-click streaming: It's very easy to start streaming with Bluestacks. You are literally one click away. Click the streaming button, sign in to your Twitch, Facebook, or YouTube streaming account and you are ready to go!
- Great looking and intuitive UI. A lot of Android emulators come with a very botched UI, while Bluestacks have a very intuitive and simple UI.