Voyage of Wonders is one of the most interesting events in AFK Arena. Bringing a new fresh air into the game, Voyage of Wonders gives players tons of fun, tricky puzzles, and a lot of valuable rewards while discovering different maps! After all, any event that rewards Stargaze cards is worth dealing with, even though Voyage of Wonders is sometimes very time-consuming.
Blighted Highlands is a brand new adventure in the Voyage of Wonders.
Blighted Highlands Guide Map
Here is a visual guide map for blighted highlands by afkarena.net. I still can't make my own guides. -_-
Blighted Highlands Tips
- Line up the Cannons to ignite the Firecrackers. It’s important to do them in the correct order, or you’ll need to restart the map.
- Use the Lever to disable the shields surrounding certain firecrackers.
- The Ice Elemental will proceed through the map and freeze the lakes, allowing passage.
- The chest in Step 28 requires Anoki in your team formation to unblock the path. However, it doesn’t need to be completed last.
Blighted Highlands Rewards
These are the rewards for looting every chest:
Common Hero Scroll x10
Faction Scroll x10
Emblem Choice Chest x10
Amplifying Emblem x10
Primordial Emblem x10
Elite Hero Soulstone x20
Large Assortment of AFK Rewards x1
Large Crate of Hero’s Essence x6
Large Crate of Hero EXP x2
Large Crate of Gold x2
Blighted Highlands Lore
After the Frozen Mother’s howling had ceased, the winter ice began to thaw, allowing for Flora’s Spring warmth to be ushered into Esperia once more. However, as nature flourishes, so does an Ice Elemental. Without any warning, a turbulent elemental has appeared at the heart of the Lightbearer Kingdom, which is causing havoc, destroying everything and everyone that it comes into contact with.
The Ice Elemental has slowed the coming of Spring. Its icy winds have laid waste to young Spring saplings, killing them before they even had a chance at life. If the Ice Elemental is not dealt with quickly, the whole of Esperia may find itself suffering from a great famine very soon. In order to save Spring, brave heroes must meet head on with the Ice Elemental to snuff out the danger with which it threatens the world, before it’s too late.
Blighted Highlands Video Guide
Coming soon… 🙂
Fields of Ice
The upcoming Voyage of Wonders map is Fields of Ice has been available on the mainline servers of AFK arena since February 8 and will remain for 14 days. The map is a bit of a mess as you need to use the same red switch several times, but other than that it should be easy to clear. The include items from the Spring Spree event that can be exchanged for rewards.
The Dreamscape event has expired.
The Arid Badlands
The Arid Badlands Voyage of Wonders event has already expired.
- Trigger the lever to move the cart or to call it back.
- Light up all red or blue buttons at once for each checkpoint to open the gate with the corresponding color.
- Move the carts to the end of the tracks to get the final rewards.
- You only need to defeat the first enemy camp to get the final rewards. This is actually a straightforward map, though.
The gameplay of Voyage of Wonders is pretty similar to Peaks of Time. You take mini-adventures throughout the maps in which you solve puzzles, defeat enemy groups, and obtain the relics that power up your team. Eventually, you will earn a lot of valuable rewards.
The Voyage of Wonders Event lasts for 14 days. It will be closed for a few weeks before getting re-opened again.
- Explore the world and acquire a variety of loot and rewards while the event is underway.
- After each battle has been concluded, heroes and enemies' health and energy levels will not be reset.
- If a battle timer runs out, your side’s heroes will be wiped out.
- Players may restart the adventure at any time; Resetting adventure will return all heroes and enemies to their original state. You can reset as many times as you want until you get all the rewards.
- The strength of enemies is based upon each player’s own strength. Enemies’ strength level will not change once the event has begun.
- Rewards may only be collected once per event.
Finally, you can find more AFK Arena guides on our AFK Arena guides page!