Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “116-Down card“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
116-Down card [Crossword Clue]
If “116-Down card” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SKIP (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: skip; 3rd person present: skips; past tense: skipped; past participle: skipped; gerund or present participle: skipping
- move along lightly, stepping from one foot to the other with a hop or bounce.
- jump over a rope which is held at both ends by oneself or two other people and turned repeatedly over the head and under the feet, as a game or for exercise.
- omit (part of a book that one is reading, or a stage in a sequence that one is following).
- fail to attend or deal with as appropriate; miss.
- throw (a stone) so that it ricochets off the surface of water.
noun: skip; plural noun: skips
- a light, bouncing step; a skipping movement.”he moved with a strange, dancing skip”
- Computing an act of passing over part of a sequence of data or instructions.
- Informal North American a person who is missing, especially one who has defaulted on a debt.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!